Why aren't you sweet! Your visiting my blog page...

Remembering Haiti... please continue to pray and do what you can in donations. www.yele.org -- Here you will find a combination of entertainment news, current events, and video footage of my journey. Feel free to leave a comment. I'd love to know your thoughts as well. Thanks and enjoy!

Friday, June 19, 2009

Busta Rhymes w/ Big Tigger - If you didn't know, now you know.

I had to share this with you because I think this is such a CREATIVE not to mention entertaning way for an artist to respond to rumors and different news going around about them. So shout to Busta for putting this together with Big Tigger. Oh and the ending is funny! I never get why Tigger does that at the beginning of Live in the Den but you definately know thats a Tigger thing. Lol










video platform
video management
video solutions
free video player

1 comment:

  1. Tigger should do a whole album like this or a BET special. Big ups, the most creative thing I've seen Tigger involved in..

    ReplyDelete