Why aren't you sweet! Your visiting my blog page...

Remembering Haiti... please continue to pray and do what you can in donations. www.yele.org -- Here you will find a combination of entertainment news, current events, and video footage of my journey. Feel free to leave a comment. I'd love to know your thoughts as well. Thanks and enjoy!

Wednesday, June 24, 2009

DJ Diamond Kuts featured in Philadelphia Weekly!!!


I just had to share this with you because I am really proud of Diamond! Knowing her personally and having worked with her on Power99, I can tell you she is such a hard worker and does what it takes to get the job done. I remember times she would be at the station til 5am because I was on air while she was in the mixer room. Diamond is just one of those people you are happy to see doing well. I remember when she first landed the spot on BET's The Deal. Diamond deserves all the recognition she is recieving and if you haven't heard her new some song "Strippin In The Club" make sure you request it on Power99. Shout out to Tre Day for writing the hook. Love yall!


For the complete article on DJ Diamond Kuts click the link below.


1 comment:

  1. Check out "Strippin in the club"-- DJ Diamond Kuts feat. Latif, RRon Browz, and Nicki Minaj

    ReplyDelete