Why aren't you sweet! Your visiting my blog page...

Remembering Haiti... please continue to pray and do what you can in donations. www.yele.org -- Here you will find a combination of entertainment news, current events, and video footage of my journey. Feel free to leave a comment. I'd love to know your thoughts as well. Thanks and enjoy!

Tuesday, June 16, 2009

Essence Musical Festival


I just wanted to put this up in case your thinking of getting away and not sure where??? I have heard great things about the Essence Music Festival and I sooooo wish I was going! Can I hide in your suitcase??? (Lol) But seriously, just look at the line up. Everyone from Beyonce, Robin Thicke (Shout out to Paula Patton!) to Teena Marie... this is a music lovers dream! Hope you can make it.

No comments:

Post a Comment