Why aren't you sweet! Your visiting my blog page...

Remembering Haiti... please continue to pray and do what you can in donations. www.yele.org -- Here you will find a combination of entertainment news, current events, and video footage of my journey. Feel free to leave a comment. I'd love to know your thoughts as well. Thanks and enjoy!

Friday, June 19, 2009

Limo with bathroom

So a limo with a bathroom... hmmm interesting. This guy is a real hustler! (Lol) Check out the video below. I personally think the limo looks very comfortable but I don't think I would be able to go poddie knowing people are that close in proximity. You know what I mean??? I don't like people hearing me. I actually turn the water on in a bathroom if I feel its too quiet around. (Lol) Does that bother you? Or maybe I have issues. SMH

No comments:

Post a Comment