Why aren't you sweet! Your visiting my blog page...

Remembering Haiti... please continue to pray and do what you can in donations. www.yele.org -- Here you will find a combination of entertainment news, current events, and video footage of my journey. Feel free to leave a comment. I'd love to know your thoughts as well. Thanks and enjoy!

Thursday, June 18, 2009

Moments with Mia Mendez Ft Don Ward

On Saturday June 13th, 2009 I had the pleasure of beginning what I call Moments with Mia Mendez! Below is the 1st show featuring Don Ward a talented saxophone player. Don has played all over Philadelphia and Jersey area. He has played with some of the BEST, Grover Washington, Jr., Pieces of a Dream and he is also a musician on Comcast Sportsnet "Monday Night Late Show". If your a fan of Jazz/R&B like I am make sure you look him up on Itunes and Amazon! He is a really great guy! *SMILE*

Sidebar - I'm really mad my shirt is all bunched up. Sorry I'm used to radio and didn't even realize before we started recording! SMH(Shaking My Head). I'm gonna get it together guys, promise. (Lol)

1 comment: