Why aren't you sweet! Your visiting my blog page...

Remembering Haiti... please continue to pray and do what you can in donations. www.yele.org -- Here you will find a combination of entertainment news, current events, and video footage of my journey. Feel free to leave a comment. I'd love to know your thoughts as well. Thanks and enjoy!

Monday, June 8, 2009

Rihanna - She is just adorable!


Rihanna was seen having a good time at the NBA Finals game last night. I just wanted to share this because with everything she has been going through it's nice to see she is still "Living Her Life". Love the hair... I could never rock that Lol... but she does it well.
Like many I felt bad for her with the whole Chris Brown situation. To all my young ladies, know that there is NO reason for a man to hit you. And if you are going through abuse you can move on and be HAPPY. You don't have to submit yourself to what is so called "normal" in your everyday environment. You can be the one to stop the cycle. Remember, love doesn't hurt.

No comments:

Post a Comment