Why aren't you sweet! Your visiting my blog page...

Remembering Haiti... please continue to pray and do what you can in donations. www.yele.org -- Here you will find a combination of entertainment news, current events, and video footage of my journey. Feel free to leave a comment. I'd love to know your thoughts as well. Thanks and enjoy!

Sunday, June 21, 2009

Sandra Bullock number 1 at the box office this weekend!


Did you go see Proposal this past weekend? If you did you were part of making it number one at the box office it's first weekend out and giving Sandra Bullock her biggest opening ever at 34.1 million! Her previous high was 17.6 million with Premonition in 2007. So Sandra practically doubled that with Proposal. I have not seen it but I saw the preview for this when I went to see Pelham 1 2 3 last week and it does look like a cute romantic comedy. I like Sandra Bullock so I will have to check this one out and if haven't please do! Congrats to Sandra and Ryan!

No comments:

Post a Comment