Why aren't you sweet! Your visiting my blog page...

Remembering Haiti... please continue to pray and do what you can in donations. www.yele.org -- Here you will find a combination of entertainment news, current events, and video footage of my journey. Feel free to leave a comment. I'd love to know your thoughts as well. Thanks and enjoy!

Thursday, June 25, 2009

Second man convicted for his role in the death of T.I.'s assistant


A second man has been sentenced to 17-years in prison for his role in the deadly shooting of T.I.'s assistant/friend Philant Johnson. Thomas has admitted to driving the car that chased and exchanged gunfire with members of T.I.'s entourage on May 3, 2006. This all happened due to an argument in a club earlier that night. If you recall back in December, Thomas' brother Hosea was convicted of being the actual shooter that shot and killed Philant. Hosea is serving 66 years in prison. I guess these guys being caught and sentenced has to make T.I. feel alittle better. Hope so.

No comments:

Post a Comment