Why aren't you sweet! Your visiting my blog page...

Remembering Haiti... please continue to pray and do what you can in donations. www.yele.org -- Here you will find a combination of entertainment news, current events, and video footage of my journey. Feel free to leave a comment. I'd love to know your thoughts as well. Thanks and enjoy!

Thursday, June 25, 2009

Transformers 55 MILLION its first day out.. wow.


This is huge numbers for a movie release the first day out ESPECIALLY on a wednesday! Wow. Congrats to Shia LaDouche and crew for a great opening day. This 55 million also gives Transformers: Revenge of the Fallen the BEST opening day ever for a wednesday. I can't wait to see the weekend numbers. Have you seen this? Because I have been seeing mixed feelings about it. Do you plan on seeing it? I haven't yet but I guess I will. Lol

1 comment:

  1. correction: Shia Labeouf

    --i didn't see it, but they're defionitely going to get my $7.00 this weekend

    ReplyDelete