Why aren't you sweet! Your visiting my blog page...

Remembering Haiti... please continue to pray and do what you can in donations. www.yele.org -- Here you will find a combination of entertainment news, current events, and video footage of my journey. Feel free to leave a comment. I'd love to know your thoughts as well. Thanks and enjoy!

Wednesday, June 24, 2009

The twins are here!


Huge CONGRATULATIONS to Sarah Jessica Parker and husband Matthew Broderick! Their twin girls arrived into the world yesterday. As you know Sarah and Matthew decided to have a surrogate carry their baby for them and then about 2-3 months ago it came out that they were expecting twins! How wonderful. I have always wanted twins.. Hmmm??? Lol Sarah and Matthew already have a 6 year old son James. The surrogate mother is 26 and lives in Sarah's home state of Ohio.
I just love Sarah Jessica Parker... I have been a fan wayyy before Sex In The City. I used to watch Girls Just Want To Have Fun over and over and over again. Lol.

No comments:

Post a Comment