Why aren't you sweet! Your visiting my blog page...

Remembering Haiti... please continue to pray and do what you can in donations. www.yele.org -- Here you will find a combination of entertainment news, current events, and video footage of my journey. Feel free to leave a comment. I'd love to know your thoughts as well. Thanks and enjoy!

Wednesday, July 15, 2009

50 Cent Removes Tatoos for Movie Career

50 Cent has chosen to remove some of his tattoos in order better accomodate his process when film making. “I took some of the tattoos off because on the movie set, if we got a six o’clock call time, I have to be there two o’clock the night before,” 50 says. “I gotta go through four hours of make up before we go ahead and play the role. So, I just took it off my arm. My right arm." Dag!!!!! I think 50's tatts are so sexy! Lol... but I totally understand him making this decision because getting up at that time to get prepared to shoot is no joke. As long as he keeps the ones on his back! Mmmmmm

No comments:

Post a Comment