Why aren't you sweet! Your visiting my blog page...

Remembering Haiti... please continue to pray and do what you can in donations. www.yele.org -- Here you will find a combination of entertainment news, current events, and video footage of my journey. Feel free to leave a comment. I'd love to know your thoughts as well. Thanks and enjoy!

Thursday, July 16, 2009

Are We There Yet? is Coming to TV


I am so PROUD of Ice Cube! He has struck a deal to bring the movie Are We There Yet to television. Nice. His production company Cube Vision will produce the sitcom due to start June of 2010. I can't wait to see it! I think Ice Cube's accomplishment starting with being a rap artist are great. In the series Terry Crew will play Nick, Cube's charater in the movie. It will air on TBS starting with 10 episodes and an option for 90 more. Ice Cube will have a recurring role but they are not sure who will play Nia Long's character... why not Nia??? We all want to see her!

No comments:

Post a Comment