Why aren't you sweet! Your visiting my blog page...

Remembering Haiti... please continue to pray and do what you can in donations. www.yele.org -- Here you will find a combination of entertainment news, current events, and video footage of my journey. Feel free to leave a comment. I'd love to know your thoughts as well. Thanks and enjoy!

Friday, July 3, 2009

Best I Ever Had - Drake Video

Man I'm mad... this is my favorite Hip Hop song out right now and I totally don't get the video??? When I listen to this song I picture Drake all into this "one" particular girl and showcases all that they do together, how she is always there for him and just straight up love for eachother. What does being a coach and basketball have to do with the song??? Seeing a bunch a females with big breasts hopping around though? Ok anyway, I still love the song but I'm not gonna bash the video the way everyone else is... all I'm saying is I don't get the concept. But it's ok, I still will be rockin the song! Lol. Oh and Kanye West did the video... interesting right?

No comments:

Post a Comment