Why aren't you sweet! Your visiting my blog page...

Remembering Haiti... please continue to pray and do what you can in donations. www.yele.org -- Here you will find a combination of entertainment news, current events, and video footage of my journey. Feel free to leave a comment. I'd love to know your thoughts as well. Thanks and enjoy!

Monday, July 27, 2009

Diddy Forms New Group - Dirty Money

Sean Diddy Combs is currently preparing for his latest album, Last Train to Paris and you Diddy is always trying to do some different. So he has formulated a new group called "Dirty Money". Diddy explains why that title and I'm glad because my first thought was... that's sounds illegal and why draw that type of attention lol. But this is what Diddy says, “Dirty Money is not about no drug money, illegal money, or anything negative,” Combs explained. “Dirty Money is a look, a sound, a movement, [and] a crew." So now I get it... its like saying we filthy rich and just got it like that, a swagger. I like! Also, this is a trio that consists of Diddy, former Danity Kane member, Dawn Richard and songwriter, Kalenna. I look forward to this album because Diddy will always know how to make a hit and make you want to dance. Lol The new album is set to release November 24th.
http://www.allhiphop.com/stories/news/archive/2009/07/25/21842969.aspx

Check out the video and for more info click on the link.








video platform
video management
video solutions
free video player

No comments:

Post a Comment