Why aren't you sweet! Your visiting my blog page...

Remembering Haiti... please continue to pray and do what you can in donations. www.yele.org -- Here you will find a combination of entertainment news, current events, and video footage of my journey. Feel free to leave a comment. I'd love to know your thoughts as well. Thanks and enjoy!

Thursday, July 30, 2009

Kim Kardashian Statement to Her Fans


Kim was spotted arriving at the MTV studios for It's On With Alexa Chung (I don't know what that is lol). But Kim wanted to let her fans know she is doing ok with the break up from Reggie Bush. "Hey guys, I just wanted to let you all know that I truly appreciate all the love and support I’ve been receiving over the last 48 hours. I just want you all to know I’m doing okay, and I really appreciate your support. I’ve been reading all your comments and I really have the best fans ever! I love you guys!" I think she is so sweet! I did think Kim and Reggie made a nice couple and like others was rooting for them. Wish them both the best.

1 comment:

  1. me too!! im so upset about their break up..i hope they work it out and get back together.

    ReplyDelete