Why aren't you sweet! Your visiting my blog page...

Remembering Haiti... please continue to pray and do what you can in donations. www.yele.org -- Here you will find a combination of entertainment news, current events, and video footage of my journey. Feel free to leave a comment. I'd love to know your thoughts as well. Thanks and enjoy!

Thursday, July 30, 2009

Ludacris New Album and His Cognac

Ludacris has confirmed the title of his next album is "Ludaversal". I like that. He did say there will be guest appearances but has not named names yet. This is the follow up to his 2008 album Theatre of the Mind. Ludacris is definately staying busy as he is also putting the finishing up Battle of the Sexes, the collaborative album with Shawnna.
And for all the cognac drinkers out there... I can't handle it lol... Luda talked about his new line called Conjure that he owns with Birkedal Hartmann Cognac brand owner, Kim Hartmann. Luda tells Allhiphop.com "The quality of it is ridiculous. I guarantee you were bringing something new to the market. You know how us folks like to collect certain liquor bottles, it’s a whole bunch of silhouettes of naked women on the bottle. Not only that, but what’s going to bring you back is you loving the taste and the quality of it.” Watch men want to save the bottles... Lol. Congrats to Luda on that business move and I look forward to his album. Side note: I think Luda is one of the top 5 rappers to feature on a track... he kills it everytime!!

No comments:

Post a Comment