Why aren't you sweet! Your visiting my blog page...

Remembering Haiti... please continue to pray and do what you can in donations. www.yele.org -- Here you will find a combination of entertainment news, current events, and video footage of my journey. Feel free to leave a comment. I'd love to know your thoughts as well. Thanks and enjoy!

Tuesday, July 21, 2009

Marc Anthony is now part owner of Miami Dolphins!

Woo hoo! I just love Marc Anthony and Jennifer Lopez (especially JLo lol). Big news and congrats out to Marc Anthony for becoming a partial owner of the Miami Dolphins and yes that means Jennifer too because she is wife! Woo hoo! I love the game of football and think it;s so exciting to own a team.... Hmm... maybe I can be part owner of the Eagles in the future?? Lol Skies the limit! So cute how Jennifer got her own jersey.

For more click on the link below

1 comment:

  1. OMG Mia I LOVEEEE JLO too!! Congrats to BOTH Marc & JLO! Thats a HUGE accomplishment! Maybe one day I'll be part owner of the Yankees and have Derek Jeter work "FOR" me.. MMMmm ::wishful thinking:: but anything's possible! :)

    ReplyDelete