Why aren't you sweet! Your visiting my blog page...

Remembering Haiti... please continue to pray and do what you can in donations. www.yele.org -- Here you will find a combination of entertainment news, current events, and video footage of my journey. Feel free to leave a comment. I'd love to know your thoughts as well. Thanks and enjoy!

Thursday, July 23, 2009

Mariah Carey pushes back album

Mariah Carey’s album, Memoirs Of An Imperfect Angel, release is going to be delayed. It was originally slated to be released August 25, the new date is September 15 even though there is reportedly still a possiblity that it might not make the new date. Mariah has asked Island/Def Jam to give her at least 3 more weeks. I been hearing alot of people were anxiously anticipating a face off with Whitney Houston’s album, I Look To You, that will be released September 1. Ok I think Mariah and her camp are smarter than to go up against Whiteny right now... she is the most anticipated artist right now. No disrespect Mariah we love you too but we have been waiting YEARS for Whitney.

No comments:

Post a Comment