Why aren't you sweet! Your visiting my blog page...

Remembering Haiti... please continue to pray and do what you can in donations. www.yele.org -- Here you will find a combination of entertainment news, current events, and video footage of my journey. Feel free to leave a comment. I'd love to know your thoughts as well. Thanks and enjoy!

Wednesday, July 8, 2009

Maxwell new cd "Black Summer's Night"

Columbia artist Maxwell new album dropped yesterday July 7th entitles Black Summer Nights and so far I have heard great things about it! Yay! I have not heard the album yet but it is on my things to get this weekend! I did love his performance of Pretty Wings on the BET Awards.. he still sounds great! The picture above is the album cover. Pick it up for those nights of... well... you know why! Lol

No comments:

Post a Comment