Why aren't you sweet! Your visiting my blog page...

Remembering Haiti... please continue to pray and do what you can in donations. www.yele.org -- Here you will find a combination of entertainment news, current events, and video footage of my journey. Feel free to leave a comment. I'd love to know your thoughts as well. Thanks and enjoy!

Tuesday, July 28, 2009

Michael Vick Reinstated into the NFL

It's been almost two years since Mike Vick pleaded quilty to the federal charge of having a dogfighting operation out of a home he owned in Virginia, he was reinstated into the NFL on a conditional basis according to a statement given by the National Football League on Monday. Vick "will be considered for full reinstatement and to play in regular-season games by Week 6 based on the progress he makes in his transition plan," the statement said. Week 6 of the NFL season is in October. Vick made a statement, "I would like to express my sincere gratitude and appreciation to Commissioner, Roger Goodell for allowing me to be readmitted to the National Football League. I fully understand that playing football in the NFL is a privilege, not a right, and I am truly thankful for the opportunity I have been given." Once Atlanta Falcons player is now a free agent and has not been signed by a team as of yet.
Yes, what Vick did was wrong but at the same time... people make mistakes in life and he did his time so I say let him move on. All we can do is hope he truly has learned from this. Good luck Vick.
For full story click link below.

No comments:

Post a Comment