Why aren't you sweet! Your visiting my blog page...

Remembering Haiti... please continue to pray and do what you can in donations. www.yele.org -- Here you will find a combination of entertainment news, current events, and video footage of my journey. Feel free to leave a comment. I'd love to know your thoughts as well. Thanks and enjoy!

Tuesday, July 14, 2009

Nelly and Ashanti play softball for charity


On Sunday July 12th Nelly and Ashanti participated in a Taco Bell All-Star Legends and Celebrity Softball Game at Bursh Stadium in St. Louis, Missouri. Nice to see them doing charitable things. But how long have they been together now??? I have lost count of the years. Lol... I'm thinking one of them must have committment issues to not have gotten married by now??? No hate just saying... its got to make you think when a couple has been together that many years and seem happy, why not?

No comments:

Post a Comment