Why aren't you sweet! Your visiting my blog page...

Remembering Haiti... please continue to pray and do what you can in donations. www.yele.org -- Here you will find a combination of entertainment news, current events, and video footage of my journey. Feel free to leave a comment. I'd love to know your thoughts as well. Thanks and enjoy!

Friday, July 17, 2009

Neyo walks off the stage crying???

A teary eyed Neyo walked off the stage during a perfomance in Manchester Thursday night. This is crazy... there are comments from people at the show who say they thought at first he was getting choked up because he had sang a few Michael Jackson songs but then realized something was wrong. Also, he says thanks for baring with me tonight. Talks that he may have lost his voice but I don't believe that. He wouldn't be crying the way he is in the video over a lost voice. Something was wrong. Aww Neyo! Hope everything turns out okay. Check out the video.

No comments:

Post a Comment