Why aren't you sweet! Your visiting my blog page...

Remembering Haiti... please continue to pray and do what you can in donations. www.yele.org -- Here you will find a combination of entertainment news, current events, and video footage of my journey. Feel free to leave a comment. I'd love to know your thoughts as well. Thanks and enjoy!

Tuesday, July 7, 2009

Rev. Al Sharpton @ Michael Jackson Memorial



The Memorial for our so loved Michael Jackson was the most awesome CELEBRATION I have ever seen. It was so well put together and done with such class and love. To everyone that was there... wow what I memory. I can't imagine the energy that was flowing through the Staples Center on this July 7th, 2009. Amazing how we love him. Like Stevie Wonder said, God doesn't make mistakes and He must have needed him more. May we all find comfort in knowing Michael is now at peace. I had to post Rev. Al Sharpton's video because his words were flawless! Michael paved the way for all of us. As Rev. Al Sharpton said so well... THANK YOU MICHAEL. THANK YOU MICHAEL. THANK YOU MICHAEL.

1 comment: