Why aren't you sweet! Your visiting my blog page...

Remembering Haiti... please continue to pray and do what you can in donations. www.yele.org -- Here you will find a combination of entertainment news, current events, and video footage of my journey. Feel free to leave a comment. I'd love to know your thoughts as well. Thanks and enjoy!

Friday, July 31, 2009

Rocsi Speaks about Anorexia and Eating Disorder



To Rocsi... this was very brave. Thanks for sharing because body image and weight is something so many women have to deal with and it's alot of pressure for a young girl. SO PROUD OF YOU ROCSI!!!! Girls pay attention... there are healthy ways of doing things and losing weight. Don't starve yourself! Just eat right and exercise. Unless you knew me from childhood alot of my current friends and acquaintances don't even know I was very overweight as a child. Rosci is right... don't judge, it is very hurtful. To this day I do not use the word fat because of how often I was called it in my youth... I think that is the most negative term. You will NEVER hear Mia Mendez call someone fat. Trust.

No comments:

Post a Comment