Why aren't you sweet! Your visiting my blog page...

Remembering Haiti... please continue to pray and do what you can in donations. www.yele.org -- Here you will find a combination of entertainment news, current events, and video footage of my journey. Feel free to leave a comment. I'd love to know your thoughts as well. Thanks and enjoy!

Thursday, July 23, 2009

Whitney Houston's Album Release Party in NYC

I have been hearing nothing but great things about Whitney's album and how great she looks! Yay! So hppay to hear it. Her album hits stores September 1st and do me a favor... the best way to show Whitney how loved she is and how much she was missed is to go out and BUY her CD. Don't download it for free!!! Ok! Above are some pics from the party held at the Allen Room at the Jazz at Lincoln Center on Tuesday night.

No comments:

Post a Comment