Why aren't you sweet! Your visiting my blog page...

Remembering Haiti... please continue to pray and do what you can in donations. www.yele.org -- Here you will find a combination of entertainment news, current events, and video footage of my journey. Feel free to leave a comment. I'd love to know your thoughts as well. Thanks and enjoy!

Monday, August 17, 2009

Bow Wow Signs To Cash Money

Bow Wow has a new home. He has officially signed to Cash Money Records. Bow Wow actually announced this sunday night via his Twitter page. Lol (what we would do without twitter) Then Bow Wow went on a live stream and spoke more about it...
“Its the triple threat Bow, Wayne, Drake. Its about to be real stupid.” He goes on,
“Any Bow Wow fan that I let down..what I am getting ready to do, I got y'all. I apologize to the fans that I let down. It’s finna to go down. Its on now, baby. Me, Drake and Weezy…lets get to the money.” Hmmm... I wonder what his image will be now.

No comments:

Post a Comment