Why aren't you sweet! Your visiting my blog page...

Remembering Haiti... please continue to pray and do what you can in donations. www.yele.org -- Here you will find a combination of entertainment news, current events, and video footage of my journey. Feel free to leave a comment. I'd love to know your thoughts as well. Thanks and enjoy!

Wednesday, August 19, 2009

Celine Dion Pregnant With Second Child

Can I tell you how I love this woman! As a child and even up until today I listen to her music and her songs/voice and emotion in her music many times brings me to tears. Congratulations to Celine Dion, 41 as she is pregnant with her second child with husband Rene. Celine comes from a family of 14 and has always expressed wanting more children. A rep for the 41-year-old singer confirmed the news to various outlets saying, "Celine and René are very happy," and "They are crazy in love over the news and ... they are overjoyed." I am sure they are. Celine just found out she is pregnant on Monday. I wish her a healthy pregnancy and new born baby. This will probably delay her scheduled return to Las Vegas again for 2010.... but with the sales she brings in.. I'm sure they will accomodate her. I would love to see her in Vegas.

For more click link below.
http://www.cnn.com/2009/SHOWBIZ/Music/08/18/celine.dion.pregnant/index.html

No comments:

Post a Comment