Why aren't you sweet! Your visiting my blog page...

Remembering Haiti... please continue to pray and do what you can in donations. www.yele.org -- Here you will find a combination of entertainment news, current events, and video footage of my journey. Feel free to leave a comment. I'd love to know your thoughts as well. Thanks and enjoy!

Thursday, August 6, 2009

Chris Brown Sentence Delayed

The Judge over Chris's case has delayed his sentence of community service until August 27th. Los Angeles Superior Court Judge Patricia Schnegg was expected to impose five years of probation and about 1,400 hours in "labor-oriented service." However, Schnegg said the documents detailing his proposed community service plan in Virginia, had not arrived in sufficient time for her to approve them. Hhmm... it's always something... I don't know but if I were Chris I would want to get it started as soon as possible and move on. So Chris has been postponed to start Aug 27th in Virginia.

No comments:

Post a Comment