Why aren't you sweet! Your visiting my blog page...

Remembering Haiti... please continue to pray and do what you can in donations. www.yele.org -- Here you will find a combination of entertainment news, current events, and video footage of my journey. Feel free to leave a comment. I'd love to know your thoughts as well. Thanks and enjoy!

Sunday, August 2, 2009

Christina Milian at Bring It On Premiere


Christina Milian spotted at the Premiere for Bring It On. This one is actually going to straight to DVD and Christina stars in the movie and the soundtrack. The premiere was held at the 10th Anniversary New York International Latino Film Festival. I would love to go to that one day. Now about the pics... she is too cute! But do you see the muscle in her calf??? Look at her right leg! I can only dress of that... I stay on the bike but that hasn't happened. Lol

No comments:

Post a Comment