Yesterday Los Angeles coroner's officially stated that Michael Jackson died of and overdose propofol, a powerful sedative he was given to help him sleep. This is according to court documents released Monday. I think most of us knew this was the case but were just waiting for the official reports. Jackson family lawyer Londell McMillan said the report "reaffirms the very sad reality that there was a tragic and gross violation of duty and care for Michael Jackson."
The publicist for Jackson's family said the "family looks forward to the day that justice can be served." Wow, Dr. Conrad Murray was the doctor treating Michael up until his death... I think it's safe to say he needs to find another career.
For more click link below.
Why aren't you sweet! Your visiting my blog page...
Remembering Haiti... please continue to pray and do what you can in donations. www.yele.org -- Here you will find a combination of entertainment news, current events, and video footage of my journey. Feel free to leave a comment. I'd love to know your thoughts as well. Thanks and enjoy!