Why aren't you sweet! Your visiting my blog page...

Remembering Haiti... please continue to pray and do what you can in donations. www.yele.org -- Here you will find a combination of entertainment news, current events, and video footage of my journey. Feel free to leave a comment. I'd love to know your thoughts as well. Thanks and enjoy!

Friday, August 28, 2009

The Dream Now VP of Island Def Jam

Ok we can now add The Dream to the artist that have meade their way to executive positions for a label. The dream announced Thursday (aug 27th) via his twitter page that he is now the VP of Island Def Jam. "I wanna thank everyone at Island Records/DefJam for their faith in me and making me Executive Vice President of Island Records," He continues, "Thank you to my team..my manager Mark Stewart & my attorney Aaron Rosenberg for getting this 1st step of a goal accomplished." Congratulations to The Dream... let's see what he can do! He is replacing Jay Z. "I look forward to the challenge of rebuilding music for not only Island Records But for Universal Records as a whole. Today I'm humbled and blessed," The Dream said. Wow, he is really doing well for himself right now professionally and personally as it was confirmed last week that he and girlfriend, Christina Milian applied for a marraige license in Los Angeles. NICE! This will be The Dream's second marraige, he was married to singer, Nivea but divorced in 2007.

No comments:

Post a Comment