Why aren't you sweet! Your visiting my blog page...

Remembering Haiti... please continue to pray and do what you can in donations. www.yele.org -- Here you will find a combination of entertainment news, current events, and video footage of my journey. Feel free to leave a comment. I'd love to know your thoughts as well. Thanks and enjoy!

Friday, August 28, 2009

George Clooney Broke His Hand

This is my boy! I love me some George Clooney! How about he shut his car door on his hand! Omg... so his hand is now broken and in a cast. SMH (shaking my head). Poor George... I know some people laugh and think who does that??? But honestly, this happens alot. Maybe not as severe as a hand being broken but I've seen/heard this happen to people and finger tore up! Wow, I know that had to hurt. Heal quickly George!

No comments:

Post a Comment