Why aren't you sweet! Your visiting my blog page...

Remembering Haiti... please continue to pray and do what you can in donations. www.yele.org -- Here you will find a combination of entertainment news, current events, and video footage of my journey. Feel free to leave a comment. I'd love to know your thoughts as well. Thanks and enjoy!

Thursday, August 20, 2009

Jennifer Lopez On The Cover InStyle Magazine

Following her 40th Birthday Jennifer Lopez is the cover of the September 2009 issue of InStyle Magazine. You know I love Jennifer so I wanted to share some exerts from the interview and make sure you pick up the issue... above is the cover to help you find it quicker... Hehe!
Jennifer speaks about her marraige: “I’m still figuring it out as I go along. How do two totally different people come together and make one life and say they’ll do it forever and ever? I mean, I’ve tried it. This is my third time. I don’t even think I tried in my other marriages, which was immature and not knowing better. It’s been a lot of hard experiences and a lot of ups and downs and a lot of mistakes. I believe that in life you learn through experience. I’m old enough to know now that relationships take work. That it’s not an easy thing.”
Jennifer speaks about her fears: “I like the quiet, but I don’t like the dark. We have everything on dimmers, so I kind of trick myself into the darkness. Marc always turns off the lights after he comes to bed. I’m usually sleeping — or he waits till I fall asleep and then turns them off.”

No comments:

Post a Comment