Why aren't you sweet! Your visiting my blog page...

Remembering Haiti... please continue to pray and do what you can in donations. www.yele.org -- Here you will find a combination of entertainment news, current events, and video footage of my journey. Feel free to leave a comment. I'd love to know your thoughts as well. Thanks and enjoy!

Monday, August 24, 2009

New Jay Z and Drake "Off That"



I think you do have to listen to it a few time to feel it... Jay Z is one of those artists that has elevated so you have to take the time out, sometimes to really pay attention to the message. I like it. I'm hearing peopla are mad Drake wasn't rapping on it more... but my thing is... isn't it Jay's song featuring Drake??? Come on people. Lol. I do think Drake's hook is fly though.

No comments:

Post a Comment