Why aren't you sweet! Your visiting my blog page...

Remembering Haiti... please continue to pray and do what you can in donations. www.yele.org -- Here you will find a combination of entertainment news, current events, and video footage of my journey. Feel free to leave a comment. I'd love to know your thoughts as well. Thanks and enjoy!

Monday, August 31, 2009

New Music Lloyd " Pusha"

Finally some new music from Lloyd. I was wondering where he was because I still listen to Street Talkin' in the car from time to time. Who didn't love "YOU" and I don't know about you but I actually love the Intro to the album... you know that 90 second intro artist do... I play that on repeat because I like it so much... Lloyd that should have been a fill single! But anyway, check out his new some "Pusha". No word on his album title yet but he did leave his label, The Inc. From what he says there is no ill feelings between them. Lloyd is just branching out looking for new opportunities to build upon. Pusha is produced by The Runners and featuring Juelz Santana.

No comments:

Post a Comment