Why aren't you sweet! Your visiting my blog page...

Remembering Haiti... please continue to pray and do what you can in donations. www.yele.org -- Here you will find a combination of entertainment news, current events, and video footage of my journey. Feel free to leave a comment. I'd love to know your thoughts as well. Thanks and enjoy!

Thursday, August 20, 2009

Oprah Season Opening with Whitney Houston


SEPTEMBER 14th is the big day! Oprah will premiere her 24th season of the Oprah Show with HIGHLY anticipated guest, Whitney Houston! I know we all can't wait. This is Whitney's first TV interview since 2002. Of course dispite all the tabloid stuff over the years so many fans including myself are really supportive of her come back and I want to see Whitney at the top of her game. I think it's great that she is giving Oprah the "come back" interview. So mark September 14th down on your calendar! Also, make sure you pick up her new CD, I Look To You on August 31st. Go Whitney!!! Love you.

No comments:

Post a Comment