Why aren't you sweet! Your visiting my blog page...

Remembering Haiti... please continue to pray and do what you can in donations. www.yele.org -- Here you will find a combination of entertainment news, current events, and video footage of my journey. Feel free to leave a comment. I'd love to know your thoughts as well. Thanks and enjoy!

Monday, August 10, 2009

Taraji Henson Posing for Men's Fitness Magazine


Now you know this is my girl! Taraji looks great in her pics. She is killing the game with these! Lol During the Photo Shoot for Men's Fitness Magazine she also speak about dating... I agree with everything. Tell 'em Taraji!
Have a Gentleman’s Touch “A woman is gentle, soft, delicate, and a man’s position is to protect her-help her up stairs, make sure she’s in the car safely first. Take good care of your woman, and the sky’s the limit!”
Avoid Mama Drama “Date a woman with children only if you are ready to man up, because it’s a position that comes with responsibility. If you don’t want anything too serious, then stay with women with no kids.”
Keep in Touch-Even WhenYou’re Out With the Boys “The worst excuse you could ever use is, ‘My phone broke.’ Did the 10 other people you were with not have phones? Just make it happen. Even the Bat Cave has a phone!” (AMEN!)
Be Her Safety Net “When I meet a person and that chemistry is there, I cannot hide the electricity. I need to learn more about him, and once I feel safe, I’m gone, I’m in love, and I give it my all!” (EXACTLY)

No comments:

Post a Comment