Why aren't you sweet! Your visiting my blog page...

Remembering Haiti... please continue to pray and do what you can in donations. www.yele.org -- Here you will find a combination of entertainment news, current events, and video footage of my journey. Feel free to leave a comment. I'd love to know your thoughts as well. Thanks and enjoy!

Friday, August 28, 2009

Ted Kennedy 1932 - 2009

I actually found out while on a slight vacation wednesday morning. My condelences and prayers go out to the Kennedy family as they prepare for the burial of the Ted Kennedy. Kennedy died Tuesday night in Hyannis Port after a 15-month battle with brain cancer. He was 77, and had represented Massachusetts in the Senate since 1962. For those in Boston you may have been there when his cortege passed through Boston and a bell at Faneuil Hall was rung 47 times. This was to represent each of Kennedy's 47 years in office. A memorial service is to be held this evening. President Obama, who called Kennedy an "extraordinary leader" Wednesday, will deliver a eulogy at the funeral, according to several sources. R.I.P Ted Kennedy.

For more click link below.

No comments:

Post a Comment