Why aren't you sweet! Your visiting my blog page...

Remembering Haiti... please continue to pray and do what you can in donations. www.yele.org -- Here you will find a combination of entertainment news, current events, and video footage of my journey. Feel free to leave a comment. I'd love to know your thoughts as well. Thanks and enjoy!

Friday, August 21, 2009

Tony Danza Films Reality Show At Northeast HS in Philly

Let me start by saying I LOVED "Who's The Boss" Lol. But it was just confirmed yesterday by the Philadelphia Daily News that Danza will be filming a reality show this year for A&E and they have chosen Philly's own Northeast High School as the location. So get ready for "Mr. Danza" Lol. There is some concerns about having the show filmed here in Philly. Click the link below for the full story. http://www.philly.com/philly/hp/news_update/20090820_School_panel__Danza_s_a_class_act.html?referrer=facebook

No comments:

Post a Comment