Why aren't you sweet! Your visiting my blog page...

Remembering Haiti... please continue to pray and do what you can in donations. www.yele.org -- Here you will find a combination of entertainment news, current events, and video footage of my journey. Feel free to leave a comment. I'd love to know your thoughts as well. Thanks and enjoy!

Tuesday, August 11, 2009

Usher's Upcoming Album Entitled MONSTER

Ahahahahahahaha! I just had to laugh when I heard Usher was naming his next album Monster... he is too funny. If this isn't a way to get people to want to buy the album. I know his last album didn't do what people expected of Usher but we all know he has alot to say and feelings to release right now so... Hmmm... could Monster be better than Confessions??? We shall see!

No comments:

Post a Comment