Why aren't you sweet! Your visiting my blog page...

Remembering Haiti... please continue to pray and do what you can in donations. www.yele.org -- Here you will find a combination of entertainment news, current events, and video footage of my journey. Feel free to leave a comment. I'd love to know your thoughts as well. Thanks and enjoy!

Tuesday, August 25, 2009

The View Temporary Co-Host

WHO LOVES THE VIEW????? I LOVE THE VIEW!!!! And if your like me I wanted to share who would be filling in for Elizabeth Hasselback while she is on maternity leave. So far they have named Latoya Jackson (interesting) to co host Sept. 16th and 18th. Also ABC has announced our fly girl Victoria Beckham to co host Sept. 14th. A while ago they announced Megan McCain (John McCain's Daughter) to co host but I have not found the date for her. So we'll see how they do. Wishing Elizabeth a beautifil healthy new born!

1 comment:

  1. They should consider having a Latina co-host! It is quite sad how under-represented we are on TV!!!!

    ReplyDelete