Why aren't you sweet! Your visiting my blog page...

Remembering Haiti... please continue to pray and do what you can in donations. www.yele.org -- Here you will find a combination of entertainment news, current events, and video footage of my journey. Feel free to leave a comment. I'd love to know your thoughts as well. Thanks and enjoy!

Tuesday, September 1, 2009

Chris Brown Ft. Bow Wow and Pleasure P

New music from Chris Brown featuring Bow Wow and Pleasure P, Can't Let You Go. Surprised but then again, not surprised that Chris is using alot of Autotune on this one. He really doesn't need to. My thing is I understand people that can't sing using it to better the sound. But Chris can sing. Maybe he just wanted to try it. No word on whether this will actually be on his next album...

No comments:

Post a Comment