Why aren't you sweet! Your visiting my blog page...

Remembering Haiti... please continue to pray and do what you can in donations. www.yele.org -- Here you will find a combination of entertainment news, current events, and video footage of my journey. Feel free to leave a comment. I'd love to know your thoughts as well. Thanks and enjoy!

Tuesday, September 8, 2009

The Dream and Christina Millian Got Hitched???

Looks like The Dream and Christina Millian got married over the holiday weekend. Reports are saying they got hitched in Las Vegas on September 4th at the Little White Chapel. Hmmm... let's see if they confirm this because for some reason I saw Christina wanting a traditional type wedding??? If true, CONGRATS! I went to two weddings over the holiday weekend... such a memorable day for a couple.
For more click below.

No comments:

Post a Comment