Why aren't you sweet! Your visiting my blog page...

Remembering Haiti... please continue to pray and do what you can in donations. www.yele.org -- Here you will find a combination of entertainment news, current events, and video footage of my journey. Feel free to leave a comment. I'd love to know your thoughts as well. Thanks and enjoy!

Monday, September 21, 2009

DWTS Three Night Premiere Starts Tonight

Woo hoo! Yippee!! Yayy!!! and every other exciting word I can think of! Oh.. Holllaaaaaaaaaaa! Lol My favorite show is back tonight kicking off its three night premeire, Dancing With The Stars! Here is the line-up incase you missed when it was announced before.
Aaron Carter, Natalie Coughlin, Mark Dacascos, a.k.a "The Chairman" Tom DeLay, Macy Gray, Ashley Hamilton, Melissa Joan Hart,Kathy Ireland, Michael Irvin, Joanna Krupa,Chuck Lidell,Debi Mazar, Mya, Kelly Osbourne, Donny Osmond , Louie Vito,

No comments:

Post a Comment