Why aren't you sweet! Your visiting my blog page...

Remembering Haiti... please continue to pray and do what you can in donations. www.yele.org -- Here you will find a combination of entertainment news, current events, and video footage of my journey. Feel free to leave a comment. I'd love to know your thoughts as well. Thanks and enjoy!

Thursday, September 10, 2009

Ellen DeGeneres 4th Judge on American Idol

Yay! Ellen DeGeneres is the new judge on American Idol! Ok Paula you know we love you and you will be missed but I have to say... I am thrilled at the announcement of Ellen... she cracks me up! I think she will do a great job... her and Simon will be entertaining. Lol.

"I'm thrilled to be the new judge on American Idol," said DeGeneres. "I've watched since the beginning, and I've always been a huge fan. So getting this job is a dream come true, and think of all the money I'll save from not having to text in my vote." She is too funny. Congrats Ellen.

No comments:

Post a Comment