Why aren't you sweet! Your visiting my blog page...

Remembering Haiti... please continue to pray and do what you can in donations. www.yele.org -- Here you will find a combination of entertainment news, current events, and video footage of my journey. Feel free to leave a comment. I'd love to know your thoughts as well. Thanks and enjoy!

Monday, September 28, 2009

Fabolous Rushed To The Hospital

Fabolous was rushed to the hospital this past weekend and he explains what happened on his twitter page. "I'm ok everyone..thanks 4 the concern. I was not in a car accident, but I think i know where it started.. Let me explain,” the rapper Tweeted. “I was drivin yesterday morning & started feeling very sick & felt like I was gon pass out while driving.. I veered off 2 da side of the road.” Fab states that the pain was so bad he called an ambulance himself and was rushed to the hospital. “I believed I was poisoned so I checked in & was given medical treatment..a lil sedated so I didn't tweet but was released 2 go late last nite,” Fab wrote. Wow, thats scary... prayers going out to Fabolous and hope he recovers quickly.

For more click link below.
http://www.allhiphop.com/stories/news/archive/2009/09/27/21955918.aspx

No comments:

Post a Comment