Why aren't you sweet! Your visiting my blog page...

Remembering Haiti... please continue to pray and do what you can in donations. www.yele.org -- Here you will find a combination of entertainment news, current events, and video footage of my journey. Feel free to leave a comment. I'd love to know your thoughts as well. Thanks and enjoy!

Thursday, September 10, 2009

Janet Jackson in Harper's Bazaar

Janet Jackson did an exclusive interview with Harper's Bazaar Magazine where she discusses her brother Michael and confirms her break up with long time boyfriend Jermaine Dupri.

On how she’s coping: I’ve been doing okay. Work helps focus all of that energy on something that is of value to you.
There are other things Janet would like the world to know about Michael: He loved to laugh. The last time we were together, he’d laugh so hard, he would just start crying. Sometimes his humor would be corny, sometimes dry. He loved the Three Stooges, he loved slapstick, he loved Eddie Murphy in his silly comedies. He loved to have fun. He loved to play.
Janet recently broken up with Jermaine Dupri after seven years is is asked if she still believes in marriage: For some people, sure! I don’t know if I’ll get married again. I’ll put it like this: If God wants me to, then I will. Is she Dating? Yeah, I’ve had people ask me out. I haven’t entertained any offers thus far, but I’m locking myself in my work right now.
On children: Sure, I’d adopt. And I think that if I’m really supposed to have kids, it will happen, if that’s God’s plan for me.

For more click below.

1 comment:

  1. I STILL THINK JANET IS STUNNING! I LOVE HOW SHE HAS CARRIED HERSELF THROUGHOUT THE YEARS INSPITE OF THE MEDIA FRENZY...SHE WILL BE FINE.

    MIKE/TOPELECTRICIAN5/TWITTER

    ReplyDelete