Why aren't you sweet! Your visiting my blog page...

Remembering Haiti... please continue to pray and do what you can in donations. www.yele.org -- Here you will find a combination of entertainment news, current events, and video footage of my journey. Feel free to leave a comment. I'd love to know your thoughts as well. Thanks and enjoy!

Tuesday, September 15, 2009

Jeff Garcia Re-signed To The Eagles

With McNabb getting injured and dealing with a broken rib this past sunday the Eagles decided to get some insurance, just in case. They have re-signed Jeff Garcia. You will learn I love the game of football! I do think McNabb needs to take his time out to heal. I don't think it's the smartest thing for him to come out and play not fully healed. Jeff Garcia who is a 10-year veteran and played for Philadelphia in 2006 and went 5-1 in six starts while McNabb was injured back then.
"Whether it's a week or two weeks or the entire season, I'm excited about the opportunity," Garcia said in a conference call. "As far as a team I can go to and blend right in, this is the team for me to do that."

Check out audio of Garcia on Conference Call

No comments:

Post a Comment