Why aren't you sweet! Your visiting my blog page...

Remembering Haiti... please continue to pray and do what you can in donations. www.yele.org -- Here you will find a combination of entertainment news, current events, and video footage of my journey. Feel free to leave a comment. I'd love to know your thoughts as well. Thanks and enjoy!

Friday, September 4, 2009

Kevin Liles Leaving Warner Music Group

It was announced yesterday that Hip Hop Executive Keven Liles will be leaving his position as VP of Warner Music Group. He states that he made this decision in order to persue other business ventures. He tells allhiphop.com "In the past couple weeks I've made one of the most important decisions of my life - to depart the Warner Music Group in order to focus more on new entrepreneurial endeavors in talent management, entertainment, media and my personal philanthropic and political passions,” Liles goes on, “I am thankful for the opportunities that Edgar and Lyor have given me, most recently in entrusting me with driving the company's global artist services strategy, which is redefining the way labels and artists work together. My work here is now complete and I'm excited about the next chapter of my life." Liles will continute with Warmer Music Group as a consultant.
For more click link below.

No comments:

Post a Comment