Why aren't you sweet! Your visiting my blog page...

Remembering Haiti... please continue to pray and do what you can in donations. www.yele.org -- Here you will find a combination of entertainment news, current events, and video footage of my journey. Feel free to leave a comment. I'd love to know your thoughts as well. Thanks and enjoy!

Thursday, September 24, 2009

LL Cool J Receives Rock N Roll Hall Of Fame Nomination

Congrats to LL Cool J, he has been nominated for the Rock and Roll Hall of Fame. LL says, "Words can't express the gratitude I feel right now I'm truly thankful." he continues, "I stand on the shoulders of those who came before me and I share the honor of this nomination with all those who helped me along the way." The way this works is ballots will be sent to over 500 voters who will decide which of the 12 people nominated with actually be inducted into the Hall Of Fame. Some other nominees are Kiss, Red Hot Chili Peppers, The Chantels, Donna Summer, Jimmy Cliff, Laura Nyro and others. Hope LL Cool J gets it! Well deserved.
For more click link below.

No comments:

Post a Comment